Watch This Page for newsworthy updates!
Did You Know?
If you accidentally purchase testcodes with a different email address, you can simply set up an account at wepss.com with that other email, and then reassign your testcodes back to the main account you usually use.
2/13/2020 - System Outage
We experienced an unacceptable level of downtime yesterday, and again this morning, to two issues - one network-centric, the other database-specific.
We have recovered or re-created any lost data that we were able to, and, the system is back online and functioning as expected.
We are working with the hosting provider to determine a process by which we can get better notification, in order to better prepare you for any outages that we're able to.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced - we were caught just as off-guard as you were, and, we're doing our best to make sure the impact is minimized for you.
- We are streamlining and simplifying the test results reports by eliminating data the vast majority of our users don't care about.
- We are adding more lively visuals to present the results, in the next version of the report.
- We are exploring options for self-service so that you have more options to assist you through the most common tasks you contact us for assistance with.
As you're seeing, WEPSS has Mobile-Enabled the website. This incorporates several significant changes that many of you have asked for:
- You will now be able to use WEPSS.com on mobile devices much easier than before.
- The Password Reset button now has a confirmation dialog on it - so if you accidentally click 'password reset' when you mean to log in, you can 'cancel' in the dialog box, and then click the 'log in' button carefully, instead.
- When looking at un-used testcodes in your account, there is now a button you can click to copy that testcode to your device's clipboard (for sharing to a customer, student, or friend who you want to be able to take the test)
- You can reassign testcode ownership to others, using their email address.
- Look for the next to any testcode that you own.
- Note that you also have the ability to reassign single testcodes, entire transactions (ie. all 25 if you purchased in bulk), only USED testcodes, only UN-USED testcodes, or, every testcode assigned to you.