Watch This Page for newsworthy updates!
Did You Know?
If you accidentally purchase testcodes with a different email address, you can simply set up an account at wepss.com with that other email, and then reassign your testcodes back to the main account you usually use.
- We are streamlining and simplifying the test results reports by eliminating data the vast majority of our users don't care about.
- We are adding more lively visuals to present the results, in the next version of the report.
- We are exploring options for self-service so that you have more options to assist you through the most common tasks you contact us for assistance with.
As you're seeing, WEPSS has Mobile-Enabled the website. This incorporates several significant changes that many of you have asked for:
- You will now be able to use WEPSS.com on mobile devices much easier than before.
- The Password Reset button now has a confirmation dialog on it - so if you accidentally click 'password reset' when you mean to log in, you can 'cancel' in the dialog box, and then click the 'log in' button carefully, instead.
- When looking at un-used testcodes in your account, there is now a button you can click to copy that testcode to your device's clipboard (for sharing to a customer, student, or friend who you want to be able to take the test)
- You can reassign testcode ownership to others, using their email address.
- Look for the next to any testcode that you own.
- Note that you also have the ability to reassign single testcodes, entire transactions (ie. all 25 if you purchased in bulk), only USED testcodes, only UN-USED testcodes, or, every testcode assigned to you.